Links to Various Web Sites
and Support Information

Students should contact Mike Greenup in the Office of Student Affairs, Armitage Hall if they need classroom accommodations due to disabilities.
Office for Student Affairs
Armitage Hall Second Floor
311 N. Fifth Street, Camden, NJ 08102
Phone: (856) 225-6043
Fax: (856) 225-6049

  Rutgers Disabilities Resources

  Computing Services