- Ullyot Award for Meritorious Service, Philadelphia Section
American Chemical Society (ACS), 2006.
- E. Emmet Reid Award given by Middle Atlantic
Regional Meeting (MARM) of the American Chemical Society for
outstanding achievement in teaching chemical sciences at small colleges
within the Mid-Atlantic Region, 2005.
- Philadelphia Section
American Chemical Society (ACS) Excellence in Undergraduate Education
in Chemical Sciences Award sponsored by Merck, Inc., 2004.
- Provost Award for Excellence in Teaching, 2000.
- Philadelphia Section American Chemical Society (ACS) Certificate of Service, 2000.
- Alfred P. Sloan Research Fellow, 1995-97.
- Henry Dreyfus Teacher-Scholar Award, 1995-97.
- Board of Trustees Research Fellowship, 1995.
- Rutgers-Camden Alumni Association Outstanding
- Hoechst Celanese Innovative Research Award, 1993.
- National Science Foundation Young Investigator
- Outstanding Young Women of America for 1991.
- Henry Rutgers Research Fellow, Rutgers